WordPress Countdown plugin is an simple and functional plugin that allow users to add countdown timers for their pages. You can create Countdown timers quickly from your posts/pages editors clicking on shortcode button of our plugin.Just configure the setting and click insert button. You can use Countdown plugin in your pages/posts and widgets. The widget configuration is easy as well. You just need to add the widget to your sidebar and configure the settings and save it.
Download and use our WordPress Countdown plugin Free version and you will like it.
Also, check our WordPress Countdown plugin demo page.
WordPress Countdown plugin Features
- Easy installation and handy Countdown timer plugin
- Works on all WordPress versions
- Fully Responsive Countdown
- High customizable Countdown Timer
- Possibility to create and use unlimited Countdown timers for your website
- Possibility to use Countdown on pages/posts
- Possibility to use Countdown on widgets
- Possibility to use Countdown timer with “Circle” buttons
- Possibility to use Countdown timer with “Vertical Slider” buttons
- 39 awesome and nice animation effects
- Possibility to change Countdown day field text
- Possibility to change Countdown hour field text
- Possibility to change Countdown minute field text
- Possibility to change Countdown second field text
- Possibility to choose the action after the Countdown time expired
- Possibility to show message after countdown time expired
- Possibility to set the Countdown position
- Possibility to set distance from top position
- Possibility to set distance from bottom position
- Possibility to select the Countdown timer text color
- Possibility to select the Countdown background timer color
- Possibility to change the Countdown timer size
- Possibility to change the Countdown border width
- Possibility to change the Countdown border radius
- Possibility to change the Countdown text font-size
- Possibility to change the Countdown Font family
- User friendly back-end
- Tested on popular themes
- Premium Support
We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards payments!
Countdown User Manual
Step 1: WordPress Countdown installation
- First log into your admin panel.
- Go to your Plugins page and click Add New > Upload Plugin .
- Then click on “Choose file” then select our Countdown plugin zip file.
- Activate the plugin.
- If any problem occurs, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1.1: WordPress Countdown Pro installation
- After purchasing the Countdown plugin you will be redirected(click complete the purchase) to our website again and the Pro file download will start automatically.
- If you already use the free version of Countdown , then you just need to uninstall the free version and then install the Pro version.
- If you didn’t get the Pro version, contact us at email@example.com and we will send the Countdown Pro version again.
Step 2: Adding WordPress Countdown plugin into your pages/posts
If you want to add WordPress Countdown into your posts/pages then you should use the Countdown shortcode button. Click on Countdown shortcode and then set the options and insert it.
Check the screenshot below
Step 3: Adding WordPress Countdown timer into your widget
If you want to add WordPress Countdown into your widget then go to your Widgets page, drop and down Countdown widget into your sidebar. Then set the Countdown timer options, then save changes.
Check the screenshot below
If any problem occurs use our Contact Us page, tell us about issue and we will fix the problem – Contact Us Page.